Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years - 75 Years|
For more information regarding Bristol-Myers Squibb Clinical Trial participation, please visit: www.BMSStudyConnect.com.
- - Is not in clinical response or clinical remission after completing 12 weeks in the Induction Studies.
- - Experience relapse or who complete the Maintenance Study.
- - Complete a study of ozanimod for Crohn's Disease and meet the criteria for participation.
- - Has any clinically relevant hepatic, neurological, pulmonary, ophthalmological, endocrine, psychiatric, or other major systemic disease making implementation of the protocol or interpretation of the study difficult or that would put the subject at risk by participating in the study.
- - Has suspected or diagnosed intra-abdominal or perianal abscess that has not been appropriately treated.
- - Is receiving treatment with any of the following drugs or interventions within the CYP2C8 inhibitors, inducers and Monoamine oxidase inhibitors.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||Bristol-Myers Squibb|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea, Republic of, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Study Website:||View Trial Website|
Experimental: Administration of oral Ozanimod
Drug: - Ozanimod
Specified dose on specified days
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.