Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years - 80 Years|
- - Inclusion Criteria.
- - Participants from Study AMAC (NCT02589665) or AMBG (NCT03524092) who have had at least one study drug administration and have not had early termination of study drug.
- - Female participants must agree to contraception requirements.
- - Exclusion Criteria.
- - Participants must not have developed a new condition, including cancer in the originator study.
- - Participants must not have any important infections including, but not limited to, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS, and active tuberculosis (TB) during either originator study.
- - Participants may not have received surgery for UC in the originator study or are likely to require surgery for treatment of UC during the study.
- - Participants must not have developed adenomatous polyps during the originator study that have not been removed prior to the start of this study.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|Eli Lilly and Company|
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Call 1-877-CTLILLY (1-877-285-4559) or 1-317-615-4559 Mon - Fri 9 AM - 5 PM Eastern time (UTC/GMT - 5 hours, EST)|
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||Eli Lilly and Company|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czechia, Denmark, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Study Website:||View Trial Website|
Mirikizumab administered subcutaneously (SC).
Drug: - Mirikizumab
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.