Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Male or female patients, aged ≥18 years.
- - Signed and dated written informed consent for 1368.17, in accordance with GCP and local legislation prior to admission into the trial.
- - Women of childbearing potential (WOCBP) must be ready to use highly effective methods of birth control per ICH M3 (R2) that result in a low failure rate of less than 1% per year when used consistently and correctly.
- - Have completed treatment and the EOT visit in the previous trial and are willing and able to continue treatment in 1368.17.
- - Have experienced study treatment-limiting adverse events during induction treatment with study drug.
- - Have developed any of the exclusion criteria from the original induction study with the following exceptions: - Cases of disease limited to the rectum extending <15 cm past the anal verge are allowed to be included in study 1368.17.
- - Cases of latent TB.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||N/A|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||Austria, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Poland, Russian Federation, Spain, United Kingdom, United States|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Study Website:||View Trial Website|
Experimental: All Patients
1 arm solution for injection Spesolimab will be used for all patients. Those who did not respond to previous induction treatment or experienced disease flare will need i.v. re-induction treatment also
Drug: - Spesolimab IV infusion
Solution for infusion
Drug: - Spesolimab SC solution for injection
Solution for injection
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.