Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||14 Years - 75 Years|
- - sign informed consent before proceeding with any specific procedure.
- - ages:14-75.
- - subjects were diagnosed with ulcerative colitis in written form.
- - mucosal healing or histological remission has been achieved after medical treatment.
- (3) definition of endoscopic mucosal healing: Baron score<=1 and Mayo score<=1 (4) definition of histological remission: Truelove/ Richards=1 and Geboes score<3.0 (5) sampling methods: the terminal ileum, the ascending colon, the transverse colon, the descending colon, the sigmoid colon, and the rectum, the six parts were randomly taken specimen (at least 2 tissues each).
- - data integrity: the research data include: 1) enteroscopy; 2) laboratory examination indicators: blood routine, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, C reaction protein, liver function, renal function, fecal calprotectin, 3) serum concentration of infliximab, antibody to infliximab.
- - subjects were treated with the following treatment Mesalazine, glucocorticoid, immunosuppressive agent (azathioprine or thalidomide), biologics (infliximab) 7.
- - The diagnosis is unclear.
- - Subjects with history of colectomy.
- - Subjects with history of cancerogenesis.
- - Subjects with severe liver disease, defined as child-pugh Grade B or Grade C.
- - Subjects with severe renal disease, defined as Estimated glomerular filtration rate<30.
- - major cardiovascular events, such as stroke, myocardial infarction, or unstable angina, occurred within 3 months before enrollment.
- - Subjects during pregnancy.
- - alcohol or drug abuse.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|Nanfang Hospital of Southern Medical University|
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||Nanfang Hospital of Southern Medical University|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Prospective Study, Ulcerative Colitis in Remission|
Assess the health condition of patients for 1year, 2year,3year and analyze outcomes and complications.
: CTL group
: EXP group
Combination Product: - Colonoscope
take off specimen
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.