Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Participant is pregnant and ≤10 weeks gestation at the time of enrollment.
- - Participant must have been on stable, maintenance dose certolizumab pegol (CZP) treatment for at least 12 weeks independent of and prior to being enrolled in this study, for an approved indication in accordance with her treating physician.
- - Participant expects to continue CZP therapy throughout pregnancy and for at least 12 weeks postpartum.
- - Participant has a negative interferon gamma release assay (IGRA) or tuberculin skin test (TST) within the prior 6 months, and there has been no change in the study participant's clinical status, or social, family, or travel history.
- - Participant has any medical or psychiatric condition that, in the opinion of the investigator, could jeopardize or would compromise the study participant's ability to participate in this study.
- - Participant is not permitted to enroll into the study if she meets any of the
- - Study participant is taking a prohibited medication or has taken a prohibited medication.
- - Live vaccine(s) within 1 month prior to Screening, or plans to receive such vaccines during the study.
- - Study participant has any clinically significant pregnancy-related clinical or test abnormality, as judged by the investigator.
- - Study participant had a positive or indeterminate interferon gamma release assay (IGRA) or tuberculin skin test (TST) at Screening.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|UCB Biopharma S.P.R.L.|
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||001 844 599 2273 (UCB)|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||Canada, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, United States|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Crohn's Disease, Axial Spondyloarthritis, Plaque Psoriasis|
Experimental: Pharmacokinetics Sampling
This study will include pregnant women who have decided to continue treatment with commercial certolizumab pegol (CZP) in accordance with their treating physician prior to participating in the study. Study participants will be responsible for obtaining and administering commercially available CZP under the care of their physician and according to the locally approved product label. From all study participants blood samples will be drawn for pharmacokinetics during the study.
Drug: - Pharmacokinetics of certolizumab pegol
The collection of blood samples for pharmacokinetics (PK) is considered interventional. Blood samples will be drawn at enrollment, predose every 4 weeks (Q4W), postdose every 8 weeks (Q8W) and postpartum predose and postdose. Study participants will be responsible for obtaining and administering commercially available approved dosing regimens of certolizumab pegol (CZP) as prescribed by each study participant's own physician.
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.