Accepts Healthy Volunteers
Healthy volunteers are participants who do not have a disease or condition, or related conditions or symptoms
An interventional clinical study is where participants are assigned to receive one or more interventions (or no intervention) so that researchers can evaluate the effects of the interventions on biomedical or health-related outcomes.
An observational clinical study is where participants identified as belonging to study groups are assessed for biomedical or health outcomes.
Searching Both is inclusive of interventional and observational studies.
|Eligible Ages||18 Years and Over|
- - Participants must have completed study I6T-MC-AMAG (NCT02891226) or study I6T-MC-AMAM (NCT03926130) - If female, participant must meet the contraception requirements.
- - Participants must not have developed a new condition, including cancer in the previous study (I6T-MC-AMAG or I6T-MC-AMAM) that would pose an unacceptable risk in the trial.
- - Participants must not have any important infections including, but not limited to, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV/AIDS, and active tuberculosis (TB) during either previous study.
- - Participants must not have developed adenomatous polyps during the originator study that have been removed prior to the start of this study.
- - Participants must not have a known hypersensitivity to any component of mirikizumab or have experienced acute systemic hypersensitivity event with previous study drug administration in the originating study that precludes mirikizumab therapy.
- - Participation must not be pregnant, lactating, or planning to become pregnant while enrolled in the study or 16 weeks after receiving the last dose of study drug.
This trial id was obtained from ClinicalTrials.gov, a service of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, providing information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies of human participants with locations in all 50 States and in 196 countries.
Phase 1: Studies that emphasize safety and how the drug is metabolized and excreted in humans.
Phase 2: Studies that gather preliminary data on effectiveness (whether the drug works in people who have a certain disease or condition) and additional safety data.
Phase 3: Studies that gather more information about safety and effectiveness by studying different populations and different dosages and by using the drug in combination with other drugs.
Phase 4: Studies occurring after FDA has approved a drug for marketing, efficacy, or optimal use.
The sponsor is the organization or person who oversees the clinical study and is responsible for analyzing the study data.
|Eli Lilly and Company|
The person who is responsible for the scientific and technical direction of the entire clinical study.
|Call 1-877-CTLILLY (1-877-285-4559) or 1-317-615-4559 Mon - Fri 9 AM -5 PM Eastern time (UTC/GMT - 5 hours, EST)|
|Principal Investigator Affiliation||Eli Lilly and Company|
Category of organization(s) involved as sponsor (and collaborator) supporting the trial.
|Countries||Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States|
The disease, disorder, syndrome, illness, or injury that is being studied.
|Study Website:||View Trial Website|
Experimental: Mirikizumab SC
Mirikizumab given subcutaneously (SC).
Experimental: Mirikizumab IV and SC
Mirikizumab given intravenously (IV) and SC.
Drug: - Mirikizumab
Drug: - Mirikizumab
Contact a Trial Team
If you are interested in learning more about this trial, find the trial site nearest to your location and contact the site coordinator via email or phone. We also strongly recommend that you consult with your healthcare provider about the trials that may interest you and refer to our terms of service below.